Sunday, April 20, 2014

Week 11?

Hey guys!  Just a quick update here.  Obviously everyone's projects are basically done by this point (including mine) and I'm super excited to report that I finally finished my draft for the final paper and have sent it to my advisers for review.  I'll probably add to and edit it throughout this coming week, and hope to have it completely polished by next Monday.  (I'm also working on figuring out a way to share it to this blog, so that anyone who wants to read it can.)  It ended up being the longest paper I've written in my high school career, so that's exciting.

I also have my first presentation rehearsal tomorrow, during which we'll see how successful I was at trimming everything down to fit the time limit.  I hope to see you all at my final presentation. (date still TBD, but I'll let you know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment